A Commercial Building Inspection is a visual
inspection of the property systems and components to determine our opinion of
the general condition and operability of those systems and components.
If you use a traditional inspector that is not an engineer, to do your inspection, you may
have to subsequently hire an engineer to address any structural
concerns found in the inspection or appraisal.
Please note that ADA requirements, environmental inspection/testing,
sewer video, fire alarm/suppression systems etc. are not part of these inspection packages. Should you desire
such services, please contact our office and we may be able to provide you with
We offer 4 levels of Commercial Building Inspections, as follows:
- Standard Inspection: Structural, Roof Covering, Mechanical,
Plumbing, Electrical, Visible Insulation, Doors,
Windows, Interior Finishes, Exterior Finishes. Interior and exterior
finishes are limited in scope to general commentary.
- Limited Inspection: Structural, Roof Covering, Mechanical,
Plumbing, Electrical, Visible Insulation. At this level the Electrical
Inspection does not test all fixtures and outlets, but is limited to a
- Mini Inspection: Structural, Roof Covering, HVAC Plants, Water
Heaters, Electric Panels.
- Custom Inspection: Let us know what your needs are and we will
create a scope of inspection just for you!
Key Benefits to having a Commercial Building Inspection:
- For Buyers - Know the condition of the property before
consummating your contract to purchase. With this information you may be
able to negotiate repairs or, in some cases, terminate the
- For Sellers - Have an inspection before putting your
on the market and make repairs to best show your property. This gives you a
competitive advantage over other properties on the market. Even if you elect to
not make repairs, you will know in advance what issues a buyer's inspector
is likely to discover.
- For Owners and/or Property Managers - Like having a medical checkup, a periodic
maintenance inspection will help discover developing problems before they become
Coyle Inspection Engineers, Inc.
2170 S. Parker Rd., Denver Colorado 80231
- Telephone: 303-745-5209