- The Colorado Front Range is infamous for its expansive soil, causing millions of dollars in damage to homes, buildings, roadways and infrastructure. Proper engineering and construction are of paramount importance in mitigating the potential for damage. Our Structural Inspection is recommended for properties that have sustained movement or damage. According to Colorado law, a structural opinion of integrity can only be rendered by a professional engineer. Therefore you cannot get this service from a regular Home Inspection Company or Structural Repair Contractor. SEE MORE!
- If structural repairs are warranted, we can provide a design of repairs based on systems and methodologies that are time tested. SEE MORE!
- If you are having a new home built, you may want to consider having periodic inspections by a professional in the industry.
- Construction Inspection is also necessary to verify compliance with Structural Repair Design. SEE MORE!
This service is for Piering/Structural Repair Contractors
- If you have a construction problem that is not being resolved to your satisfaction, an expert opinion is recommended to determine if you have a valid claim. We are available to testify in court or arbitration, as to our opinion on the matter.